The description of the dermoi! Anti-Redness Foaming Enzyme Peel has been written by one of our very own aestheticians, Timea!
The iS Clinical Anti-Redness Foaming Enzyme Peel is a result driven facial that features a powerful, but anti-inflammatory foaming enzyme mask system. This mask system produces a luxurious foaming activity, while the bioactive ingredients exfoliate and deep cleanse the pores to reveal a radiant complexion. Then we use the highest-grade pharmaceutical strength complexes and serums to reduce redness, make skin brighter, tighter and to stimulate the skin immune repair.
First step is double cleansing:
Cream cleanser: It contains coconut oil (2%)l, which is a powerful antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial agent. It has nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties. Glycerin (5%): It maintains the barrier on the skin. Safflower seed oil: softens, smoothes, nourishes and restructures the skin barrier. This cleanser also removes make up.
Warming Honey Cleanser: It has Honey (40%), which is anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial. It restores and repairs the skin and assists in wound healing. Glycerin(45%): This maintains the barrier on the skin. Olive oil(3%): It is a natural antibiotic for the skin. Japanese green tea inhibits DNA damage. Papaya enzymes dissolve and break down proteins in dead skin.
The next step is our foaming enzyme mask system. It provides mild, controlled exfoliation and also it has a very pleasant cool foaming activity. Helps to reduce pore size. The mask contains:
Glycolic acid (16%): This agent is encouraging the exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
Papaya and pineapple enzymes: Help to breakdown proteins, exfoliate and rebuild collagen.
Aloe leaf juice: anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing and collagen synthesis.
After this step, we will use the rejuvenating mask with acupressure points to calm alongside drainage massage to detox the skin whilst using lifting massage to reduce wrinkles. The mask provides powerful hydration, revitalizes aging and compromised skin and helps treat inflammation.
The mask contains:
- Hyaluronic acid: It attracts and binds up to 1800 times it’s molecular weight in water, therefore it’s very hydrating and plumping
- Aloe Vera: anti-inflammatory
- Green tea: inhibits DNA damage and anti-inflammatory
- Licorice root extract: anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and wound healing
- Rosemary leaf extract: potent antioxidant that possesses photoprotective, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties.
Following the mask, we will use the pro-heal serum, which is an exceptional “healing" formula. This serum helps address symptoms of contact dermatitis and aids in the reduction of redness and inflammation. It also provides UV photoprotection and powerful antioxidant protection. The ingredients are:
- Vitamin C(15%) : This stabilized form of L-ascorbic acid providing time released, continuous delivery. It’s anti inflammatory, photoprotective and stimulates collagen synthesis and wound healing.
- Olive leaf extract: It’s a natural antibiotic for the skin.
- Zinc sulfate: wound healing properties
- Kojic acid, arbutin: stops hyperpigmentation
- Retinol (vitamin A 1%): anti-aging
After this step we will apply the Hydra-Cool Serum, which provides intensive penetrating hydration whilst cooling, calming and soothing the skin. It is also excellent for use after shaving for men. It contains:
- Hyaluronic acid(25%): It moisturize the skin’s all layers and plumps the skin.
- Kojic acid: inhibits hyperpigmentation
- Centella asiatica: stimulates collagen synthesis, improves microcirculation and wound healing
We then apply the Youth Eye Complex, which acts like botox for the eyes. It improves skin hydration, firmness and elasticity around the eye and helps to lighten dark under eye circles and provides antioxidant protection.
The ingredients are:
- Hyaluronic acid(15%): to plump and moisturize the skin
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (5%): reduces expression wrinkles by neuromuscular mediation.
- Copper tripeptide growth factor: Helps with collagen synthesis, firms and hydrates the skin
- Vitamin A, vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5: Helps to reduce under eye dark circles
After this step we will apply the Moisturizing Complex. This cream provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier, penetrating and surface hydration, and reduces lines and wrinkles.
Finally, we will apply Extreme Protect SPF30. This cream provides UV protection and is clinically proven to protect and repair DNA in the skin. It provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier and reduces sunburn, hydrating and smoothing the skin.
The ingredients are:
- Extremozymes(3%): A proprietary combination of extremophilic enzymes, clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components.
- Zinc-oxide: It provides a physical barrier to reflect and absorb UV radiation.
- Aloe Vera: anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing
- Olive leaf extract: natural antibiotic for the skin
Cleanse: Cream Cleanser
Treat: Pro-Heal Serum
Hydrate: Hydra-Cool Serum or Moisturizing Complex Protect: Extreme Protect SPF30