Those with oily skin are more likely to have acne. This condition can appear in various parts of the body, especially in areas that have a high concentration of pilosebaceous follicles, such as the face, anterior chest and back.
Its cause is multifactorial, but the main factors that contribute to its development are the increased sebum production of the sebaceous gland due to hormonal stimuli. This over sebum production results in a proliferation of bacteria in the local, and these bacteria irritate the region - releasing chemical mediators, increasing the local inflammation process, and finally, over time, the follicle accumulates lipids, bacteria and cell debris, creating a keratin plug.
For this, there are numerous supplements such as our hero product Accumax. This supplement is a rich and effective combination of nutrients helps to encourage healthy collagen formation and normal cell function to clear up redness, breakouts and uneven texture. It also works from the inside and nourishes all layers of the skin to help clarify and clear complexion.
Also, applying a good cleanser as @janmarini Bioglycolic Oily Skin Cleansing Gel will help with the bacteria control, help to clear the appearance of acne lesions and will leave your skin feeling exceptionally clean and soft.
However, you can take some extra necessary precautions in your daily life:
- Beware of long hair that is always loose, as hair oil can stimulate acne.
- The back has a large number of sebaceous glands, avoid wearing synthetic clothes that favour sweat and drown out the region.
- Shampoo or conditioner residue can increase oiliness in this region. For this reason, it is right to wash the hair first and then the body.
- Avoid fatty and dairy foods that stimulate sebum production.
- Avoid stress as it can stimulate a hormonal imbalance.
- Do not stay in sweaty clothes for a long time to prevent the proliferation of bacteria.